Blogging the Tiny Life

There are so many tiny house bloggers out there, it impossible to catalog them all.  And on top of the people building their tiny houses, there are those who are dreaming, preparing and working toward building their own.  I feel, in some way, we have a responsibility to share our stories. Living the tiny life can honestly change the world. It can change the way we think about our relationship to our homes, our place in the world, and our minds can open to opportunities we may not have otherwise had. 

I've updated my blog roll to showcase some other tiny house writers on the web. I know I've missed some - I can keep up with everyone. But reading these stories is so inspiring.  It makes me proud to be a part of this larger community of such tiny spaces. You can see the list of blogs to the right just under the information on the Zulu Orphan Alliance. The list is titled "Other Sites on Tiny Living".

When you have some time, check out some of the blogs I read that inspire me. 

We'll be back up at the Tiny house the weekend before Valentine's Day (Valentine's Day also happens to be our 17th anniversary).  Stay tuned for more updates as we get close to finishing the little house on Mt. Matt.


Comments

  1. Hi Laura,
    I am checking in from Tiny House Ontario and want to thank you for adding me to the blog list at your side bar. I would love to do this on my blog and add yours as well, but I do not know how to do this.
    Clearly, you are correct! There are a number of us and we are growing. I have had my blog running for two months tomorrow and have had over 7,500 views. Funny to have so many popping in to such a tiny house!
    Thanks again and if you or anyone knows how to add this to a Wordpress blog, please let me know.
    Live tiny and large!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just so cool to read about other builders and dreamers. Unfortunately, I have no experience with Wordpress so I hope you can find the plug-in for the Blog Roll. I would love to see what links you recommend.

      Delete
    2. It is silly, really! I fiddled around with it today and still can't figure it out! I expect our lists will be very similar!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Laura for including the r(E)volution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I love the r(E)volution because not only is it about tiny buildings but also about how to live that lifestyle.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!