South Africa Build Project

I have never monetized this blog. I don't have advertisements and I don't promote anything specific here (save for geeking over various gadgets we use in or around our tiny house). I have always figured this blog was about detailing the process of building our little house and then would transition into a exploration of living in it. I don't begrudge people who do advertise on their blog, I think it is wonderful that people can earn money for what they love to do.

That being said, I've added something to the sidebar here. I am not looking for donations to support the building of our tiny house in North Carolina, but I am suggesting that if you like what you read here you would consider donating money to the Zulu Orphan Alliance.

We will be traveling to South Africa in November to discuss the building, see the land, and meet the people we will be helping. We have selected a building method (Earth Bags) and have decided on plans for the building that will be started in the Spring of next year. Well, Spring for us here in the northern hemisphere. I suppose that would mean it will be Autumn in South Africa when we start. We have all these things as well as the people to help build, but the one thing we could always use is more money.

I'll continue to post updates of our own tiny house build here and I will be happy to share any and all information about the building in South Africa as well. I appreciate each and every one of you who read Life in 120 Square Feet. Thank you for supporting this project.

Comments