I'm an Expert!

Expert?
Recently, I was contacted by PDH Contractor Academy and interviewed as part of their Expert Interview Program. While I did inform them that I was less an expert and more an amateur with a blog, they were still interested in hearing the story of how our tiny house came to be.

Check out this excerpt: 
What advice do you have for others who are considering building a tiny house? What are the most important things to think about?
The first thing I would suggest is to really think about the reasons why you want to build a tiny home. What is your motivation? Is it financial? Is it about travel? Is it about being environmentally-conscious? All of these things are important to consider so you can better decide how to approach the process. What you put into the house is what you’ll get out of it in the long run.
You can read the complete interview here. I'd love to hear what you think! 

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing! This was such an interesting read. My husband and I would love a tiny home, and so I appreciate being able to learn about your experiences. We don't know if we can own one logistically in the city we live in, perhaps just a small studio apartment, but one day we hope to own one in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell us more about your solar setup and how it was all wired through the house. I see you have it to a battery bank but can you go more into detail. Maybe a video on how it all was set up would clear some question for a lot of people and me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for reading. To see more about our solar set up, and more, click on the FAQ section at the top of the page (or in the menu bar on mobile).

      Let us know if you have any more questions.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!