Raleigh Home Show September 6th and 7th

On September 6th and 7th Matt and I will be speaking at the Raleigh Home Show.

We will be speaking about what it is like to live in a tiny house and when we're not speaking we'll be at a table to talk with people and sell my book 120 Ideas for Tiny Living.

Also in attendance will be Teal and Gerry of Wishbone Tiny Homes. They will be bringing their model home on wheels for tours! 

For more information on my schedule and the other speakers you can see while your there, you can see the stage schedule here

If you're in Raleigh, we'd love to see you.


Matt and I are available for speaking engagements and have spoken at a number of events around the country including the 2014 Tiny House Conference and Earth Day events at the University of South Carolina Upstate. Please contact me to learn more! 

Comments

  1. what time are you speaking? What day? I can't really tell from the Home Show website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question Jennifer! Matt and I will be speaking at 3pm on Saturday and 2pm on Sunday. Here is some more detail from the site: http://www.raleighfallshow.com/RHSF/AtTheShow/415.aspx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!