Summer Vacation

Hello Life in 120 Square Feet readers. There has been some silence on the blog lately and I wanted to address it.

After this extra long, extra cold winter I was beyond ready for summer so Matt and I are making the very best of it. So, I've been away from the computer as much as possible and out enjoying the weather.

Here are a few photos from some of my summertime adventures so far.
We put hanging SkyChairs by the tiny house

We went to the Beer City Fest in Asheville with friends
We went tubing with some of those same friends

See how much fun we had?

We built camp fires

I had a book release party for my new book about beer.

Matt and I spoke at a workshop in Georgia hosted by Dan Louche.

It has been a great summer so far and we have so much more happening soon. Enjoy your summer and I'll be back with posts of substance soon.

Comments

  1. Looks like your summer has been a good one so far. Ours has been busy building "Tiny". I love your sky chair. We have one on our porch now. It will be one of the things we take with us when we move into our tiny home this fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, and the first thing I see is a Surly shirt! We used to live around the corner from the brewery in Brooklyn Center, MN. Love your blog (and your taste in beer, lol)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!