Let's Go For A Walk

When we talk to people about our house we say that we built our tiny house half way up a mountain with no road access.

We built here on purpose. We liked the spot on our mountain and we loved the idea of having a nature hike built into our every day. 

I thought it might be nice not to just tell you how far it is but take you on the walk. Let me tell you - it is not easy to film a hike up a mountain using an iPhone - and narrating at the same time, but I did the best I could. I hope this can give you a little perspective into our tiny life.


Comments

  1. The mountain is beautiful...enjoyed all the quietness in the background...just the birds and your narration. Thanks Laura I enjoyed walking with you.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your mountain, your trail, your scenery and surroundings, your tiny home and your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!