Travel, Birthdays, and Tiny House Conference!

It has been a little while since my last blog post. I suppose you could say I took a bit of a vacation for a couple weeks.

Matt and I just got back from a trip to Savannah with some friends. We enjoyed the historic city, the beaches of Tybee Island, and an adventure to a brand new Savannah brewery. A good time was had by all! 






And, as soon as we arrived home from Savannah, we hosted a birthday party. My birthday, March 29th, happened to be on a Saturday. Matt's birthday is April 2nd. So we killed 2 birds with one stone and had a combined party.


We had this dragon pinata. With just two hits with a stick, the dragon was fully decapitated!  We left the dragon head hanging up to display our bravery to our enemies...or something.




This weekend Matt and I are heading to Charlotte for the first annual Tiny House Conference. We can't wait!  We get to see tiny house friends we've made and meet other tiny house folks that we only know on line. I'm sure we will have lots of stories after we get home, too.

Also, stay tuned for another post about my philosophy of tiny living. I'll have that posted later this week.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope you have a lot of fun at the Tiny house conference...Hope you take lots of pics to share with us!!!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!