The Happiness Jar

You will usually see this kind of story around the first of the year, but I was just adding some things to my own Happiness Jar and decided that now was a fine time to mention it to you, my readers.

A happiness jar is a simple thing. Take a glass jar and fill it with things that make you happy.

Every day or every time something wonderful happens in your life write it down on a small scrap of paper and place it in the jar. 

At the end of the year you can look back at all the blessings you've had in your life and remember that life is an amazing thing.

I wanted to share this now even though it is sort of random for the first day of October, but since I love this time of year I wrote it down on a scrap of paper and tossed it in the jar. I wanted to mention it before I forgot. It is never too late to keep track of all the things that make you happy.

What can you write down to start your own happiness jar?


Comments

  1. I think this is a GREAT idea ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this is a GREAT idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! I am starting mine today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! Laura... another thing in common... I also keep a jar... but mine is for curses. I filled it recently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these quaint little ideas.

    What would I write down to start my own happiness jar? Coffee in the morning as I read my favourite blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!