The Tiny Table: Pumpkin Yogurt

Let's take a short break from the philosophy of deliberate living. I want to share another recipe with you. Now that we are edging closer to Fall the weather is cooling off for many of us and the leaves are just beginning to turn. My culinary thoughts are wandering toward all things pumpkin.

In case your wondering, I do like some pumpkin beers, too.

I know it doesn't look exciting, but it is delicious! 
But this tiny table recipe is much simpler than that. I didn't make it up but I don't remember where I saw it originally. I love the simplicity of it. You only need three ingrediants.

1. Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling).
2. Vanilla yogurt.
3. Cinnamon or nutmeg depending on your preference.

Here is how easy it is.

Spoon about some yogurt into a dish. I usually end up with something less than a cup. Add a large spoonful of pumpkin. I have no idea the measurement - maybe a tablespoon and a half. Mix it up. Taste it. If you want more pumpkin, add more pumpkin. If you like the combination then top it with some cinnamon or nutmeg and mix again. Yum!


Comments

  1. Yum, make it cruelty free!
    http://www.pinterest.com/rawjenni/raw-vegan-yogurts/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura: I made this the day you posted it and it was SO incredible, I shared the recipe with my other Pumpkin Obsessed Friends. Yum...what a delish and simple recipe...thanks for posting it!--Cahow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!