A Tiny Announcement for 2013

It is funny when you say something online like "I have an announcement." or "a tiny announcement." Everyone seems to think that you're expecting a baby.

Let me set that record straight.

No.

So, then - what is this tiny announcement? Well, it is actually quite a grand announcement. Big. Really big. At least for me.

Let me cut to the chase.

I am now the new co-host of the r(E)vo Convo podcast!  

Random photo of me and a dachshund
So here is the build up. Earlier in February, blogger Andrew Odom of Tiny r(E)volution announced that he was searching for a  co-host for his tiny house podcast. I had recently been bit by the broadcasting bug and I think I'm pretty good at that sort of thing, as an amateur. I had been thinking about ways to dip my toe into the podcasting world.

When I saw his call for auditions I thought, "why dip a toe when I can cannonball right into it?"

I threw my hat into the ring and next thing I knew we were in business.

Tiny r(E)volution and Life in 120 Square Feet are about to meet over the airwaves and celebrate all things tiny!

The first podcast in this brave new world will be available tomorrow, Thursday February 28th. There will be a new one each week featuring interviews, book reviews and all kinds of conversation about tiny houses and things we think tiny house people would be interested in.

I am super excited about this partnership and I hope that I'll be able to contribute something great to the conversation.

Be sure to check out the next podcast tomorrow and every Thursday! 

Comments

  1. FANTASTIC News! So excited for both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you had simply gotten a new dachshund. ;)

    That's great though, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great! Can't wait for the new episodes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura -

    You mentioned a a kit build company on the last podcast but did not give the name - can you post the name of the company?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!