Announcing: 9 Lives in 120 Square Feet

Happy Caturday!

We all know the true intention of the Internet, right? 

It isn't an exchange of information. It isn't the ability to connect with friends and family all over the world. It isn't for commerce.

Nope. The real purpose of the Internet is to look at photos of cats. 

So capitalizing on Piglet the Sphynx's minor Internet celebrity, I now present to you my own project to share with the world photos of my cat: 9 Lives in 120 Square Feet.  

I have some future ideas. Matt and I thought of a couple of potential kids book ideas featuring Piglet. Those might be a little ways off, since I really need to concentrate on getting 120 Ideas for Tiny Living published on time.  (Watch this space for more announcements!)

So, please - if you like cats and if you like Piglet and even if you think hairless cats are a little "weird," please visit Piglet's page. You'll see a tab conveniently located at the top of this blog along with our store. Right now there is just one post, but from now on I plan to share all of Piglet's adventures there exclusively. If I'm lucky, I can get a video of her climbing the ladder once we get back to the tiny house! And let me know if there are things you want to see there. For instance, I can be persuaded to add Piglet themed merchandise to our product line. I could also share some information about the sphynx cat breed and what it is like living with the little hairless beast. The sky's the limit! 



Comments

  1. Ha, love the real purpose of the Internet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2 sphynx mixes have no clue that their Mama is dreaming of a tiny house...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!