New Features

Hello and welcome to Life in 120 Square Feet. If you're new here I hope that you will enjoy the story that we have shared about our journey to living unconventionally. Feel free to ask any questions and we will answer them as best we can.

If you've been around a while, you'll notice some new things here at Life in 120 Square Feet. The most obvious is the new logo at the top of the page. Designed by my best friend and graphic designer, Jill. She is multi-talented as well - you can check out her writing blog here.

You will also see our brand new online store! This was born out of my own desire to be able to wear the pretty new logo on a t-shirt and put a sticker on my car. I figured I might as well open the shop up to the public. You can get to the store here. I also have a link at the top of the page.

I want to thank everyone who has made our story a success. To our friends and family who helped us build. To the rest of the tiny house community who helped us get our story out there. Today, our story was shared at Huffington Post in this great article by Amy Maturana.  I am truly grateful for everything that has happened to me in the last few years and wouldn't trade this experience for anything.

Comments

  1. Congrats to the 3 of you!....(mustn't leave out Piglet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! I went straight to your store to get a sticker for myself...until I saw it was a cafepress store.

    I've always been disappointed at their products. What ever process they use for is prone to all kinds of issues, mostly with colorfastness. Can I recommend that you try Zazzle instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what the heck. I bought it anyway. I needed a new Linux bumper stick too anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate it. We're just getting started with the store idea so we'll continue to work out the kinks.

      Delete
  4. Hi Laura,

    Saw the article about you on Huffington Post. My name is Ted Fort; Huffington posted an article about my house last week. In highschool I built a house for $7, and it's currently on the Outer Banks. I live in Spartanburg now, and was hoping to move my tiny house to the Asheville area sometime soon. I'd love the chance to talk to a fellow beer and tiny house enthusiast about tiny houses in that area, specifically how to find land, zoning and building codes, etc. I can be reached at tefort at gmail, or through my blog thescraphouse.wordpress.com. Thanks, and have a great day. -Ted

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!