Real Life in 120 Square Feet

I've been very busy the last week so I haven't updated here much. I thought I would just stop by and say hi.

I've been doing some other tiny house related stuff, like the Tiny r(E)volution Podcast. I also did a guest post for Tiny House Listings which is about to turn into more posts for them. And I've been happily writing away for Tiny House Talk. I really wasn't sure what was going to happen when I quit my job and started writing and I am very pleased so say that I have been able to do blogging for these find Tiny House websites.

In other news, my mom is coming to visit today. She hasn't been to see the tiny house in several years. I'm not even sure the roof was on yet - or it might have just been finished then. She is currently on a road trip with my Aunt (her sister, obviously). The started in Michigan, where my mom lives, and went to Indiana and Nashville already. Asheville is their stop today. They'll come up to the tiny house first and then we will go to dinner and tomorrow we're going to show them the area. They don't know this yet, but we found a really cool orchard off of the Blue Ridge Parkway that seems like a great way to start the day tomorrow. It is just past Mt. Mitchell. Then we'll go downtown and shop and eat in the afternoon.

I am looking forward to it. It is always fun for someone to come up to the house and see what we did. And I love showing Asheville to people because this is such a great town.

I have some ideas for some things next week. I started playing around with SoundCloud - an audio recording site. I really enjoyed doing the podcast and was thinking about making some recordings of my own. They will be posted here, of course, when they're done.

Oh, and here's Piglet.



Comments

  1. Say hi to your Mom. I'm sure she'll enjoy taking in the beauty of all the hard work that you did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!