Missing the Tiny House

If you've been wondering why there haven't been any new posts in the last couple of weeks, it is because we have been traveling. We went to Michigan for a week to spend time with family and friends and then to central Illinois for a large scale camping festival. We are back in Michigan to pick Piglet up and head back to North Carolina tomorrow.

While we were gone we had an opportunity to present a workshop on tiny houses and off the grid living. We had a huge turnout. We kept things pretty casual and allowed questions throughout so the workshop really just ran itself. After the workshop both of us were approached by several people asking about the tiny house and simple living. It is something that really speaks to a lot of people.

Even though our week was exceptional and we spent time with friends and even had a dinner party with Margot Adler, I can't help but really miss our tiny house in the woods. I am so completely ready to get back there. I want to sit under my trees and relax in my loft. I want hang out in Asheville and continue to meet new people. I have never felt so connected to a place and I consider myself exceptionally fortunate.

I'll be home tomorrow so expect some fun updates soon!

Comments

  1. Hi Laura, I have been thinking of you. I enjoyed this post. Your comment "I have never felt so connected to a place..." is just how I feel about Greenville :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!