Coolest New Tiny Building Since the Tumbleweed House

This is honestly the coolest thing I have seen since I saw my first Tumbleweed Tiny House.  And we all know what happened after I learned about those. (If you don't know, I recommend reading the rest of this blog).

I follow a few sites on tiny living in order to keep up on the latest tiny house news.  I first saw this over at The Tiny House Blog by Kent Griswold.  A small company in North Carolina has invented a new type of tiny house structure:  The Yurtle

I am excited by the innovation and creativity used by Laurel Nest Yurts.  It is so awesome to see people taking tiny living and something like a Yurt to the next level. 

Awesome work, Laurel Nest Yurts! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!