Tiny Houses Everywhere

It is so encouraging to see other building their tiny houses. I've recently pointed you all toward Evan and Gabby's Blog. Today, I wanted to share another blog and most specifically, his videos. Jonathan is a tiny house builder from Michigan, which is where Matt and I are from originally. I was pleased to see that he recently took some videos of the house, which you can see on his blog. Here is a tour of the inside of the house for your viewing pleasure. You can check out more at Jonathan's live journal.

Comments

  1. You know, I've been watching stuff like this and planning for years now. I thought I've seen it all and had good plans to for when I start building this spring once we thaw.

    But the little storage nooks under all of the rafters are brilliant! I would not have thought of them, and they work out so well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation! Thanks for visiting!